Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Asher: One Week Old

We sure love our little guy!  Who knew that baby boys were every bit as sweet and wonderful as baby girls?

At one week old, Asher is nursing well and sleeping like a champ during the day (we'll take it!  It's better than not sleeping at all).   He does not like diaper changes.



Asher is adored by his big sisters.

Asher loves the extra attention and snuggles from visitors (me too!).  Since we've lived in different places for each child's birth, we don't get many repeat visitors (except Grandma).  These two lovely aunties are the only two people who've met more than one of our newborns.  I'm so glad they could come visit!  They spoiled me even bearing gifts from Singapore.

 Asher loves being swaddled!  This is what we call a "swaddle soiree".

10 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful! I'm so glad you have had such wonderful visitors and that you had a better birthing experience this time around. Three cheers all around, but especially for your new little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! very handsome too. cant wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a pretty, pretty baby! Love the swaddle picture. And yes ma'am, little boys are very, very sweet. And then they get wild and crazy but they,re still sweet. Wish I could get my hands on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cheryl, congratulations! He is so precious! I'm glad his birth went well for you. Hope everyone is well and you are enjoying the adjustment to being a family of five.

    PS: Thanks for the link to the Lightroom presets! One of these days I'll buckle down and learn how to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the posts! Asher is absolutely fabulous! We can't wait to see you all and meet the little man in a couple months. I'm so glad his birth went smoothly and I hope your recovery is coming along well. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sweet! I love the swaddle soiree! I am going to swing by the necklace that Lizzie snuck into my pocket before I left the other day :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your swaddle soiree! And baby Asher! I can't wait to meet him in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Debbie Cassidy photo !! So nice they could be there...I love love love the trio all swaddled up photo. Let me guess...that was Samara's idea?! I love your Asher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO SO SO happy for you guys! He brings so much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the three of them swaddled up too! So cute! I love the second photo in black and white for two reasons... 1) it's a fabulous shot & 2) it's proof you and Ben can actually have a baby who sleeps. haha!

    ReplyDelete