Just over a month and we'll have another sweet baby girl to adore and to snuggle. Papa Ben can't wait. We're so grateful he is our dad and husband!
There are many things we love and appreciate about him. Samara summed up well, one of those things that make Ben such a great dad, when she asked me a few weeks ago, "Mimo, why does papa always like to watch all the kid shows with me even though he's really tall (translation: he's a grown up)?"
She's also been wondering when "kid-day"is since we had mother's day and now father's day. Isn't every day kid's day? So, to all you papas and kids out there, have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Great pic!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that's so funny about Samara's "kid day" comment because two days ago Miles told us that it wasn't fair that we got to celebrate our birthdays and then have Mothers and Father's Day. So now he wants to know when it will be "Miles day", and "Gray day" and "Stella day". I think "Kid day" sounds great--way more official!
What a couple of little weasels we have!
I can't believe she was ever so small (even though I knew her when she was so small). I love all of the recent posts! The "waffle" hotel is so pretty. That is pretty funny about the guy taking y'all's picture with the iPhone. I'm so glad Jeanne got to visit!
ReplyDeleteJames has been wondering about a kid day since around mother's day as well.
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness! When I saw your pic (before I read your post) I thought you had your baby early! YIKES! Samara is a cutie, and I'm glad your baby is still incubating! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot! It's hard to believe how much she's grown up. Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful picture. They have such a sweet bond, those two. And I know he will have a wonderful bond with ALL of your children! He's a great guy! (And behind every great guy is a great lady!!)
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH a precious picture!!
ReplyDelete