Monday, December 17, 2012

December 11th: I'll be Home for Christmas

I've always loved the song, I'll be Home for Christmas.  And while we've been grateful for our visits to see family other years, being in ONE place and having our own SPACE really is the best!  I totally understand now why people like to stay close to home for the holidays.  The only downfall this year was Ben having to be out of town for work.  He returned today from a conference in Austria, where it snowed for five days straight.  They had time a couple of the afternoons to ski and snowshoe but then had meetings until 11 PM.  I tried to think only about the late nights and not about him getting to ski in the alps!  He flew in/out of Zurich and had strict instructions about bringing back some swiss chocolate. 

He came bearing my three favorite "C"gifts: Chocolate, cheese,  

and Christmas Ornaments.  

Gifts or not, we are glad to have Ben back!

P.S. Does anyone know how to attach a song to a post?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to attach a song...but I do want to know which bar is MINE? My precious Europe chocolate. :)

    I'm glad Ben's back safe. At least Ben had a little time to ski. When Greg went to Austria they actually stayed at a ski lodge hotel and he still didn't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know that I don't know how to attach a song to a post BUT I do know that you just got the BEST chocolate ever from Ben. I'm so glad he is home. Those are beautiful ornaments he chose.

    ReplyDelete