I loved Valentines Day this year! It was so fun helping Samara make her Valentines and box for the school party. It brought back memories of childhood celebrations.
We had a super hectic day running from one thing to the next. But we had 15 minutes to spare before we had to leave for school so we snuck in some photos in their christmas valentine sweaters.
It started raining hail(weird how the weather changes so fast!) so we had to call it quits but not before valentine hugs and kisses were given.
What more could a girl ask for than christmas shoes for Valentine's Day?





So, So, Soooo cute! I LOVE the Valentine's/Christmas sweaters and shoes! I miss those two! I can't BELIEVE my eyes when I look at how big Lizzie is! Sigh.
ReplyDeleteValentine sweaters!! love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so smart to reuse...uh, I mean use red Christmas-like clothes and shoes! Love it!!! Your girls are getting so big and are so beautiful!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLadies in Red. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love those sweaters. Way too fabulous not to wear for another holiday! 15 minutes well spent-these pictures are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteIn French when kids are so cute, we say "Elles sont a CROQUER" and that is exactly how I feel about these V day photos of the girls.I want to BITE their cheeks and eat them up (basically is the translation)...so so so cute. I love Samara's Valentine Box, is that an American tradition? I love celebrations and traditions and Valentines like Thanksgiving is awesome b/c it is as stressless as you want to make it but so festive and fun. Lizzie really is all over the place! The shoes are my FAVORITE!!!
ReplyDelete