is the day Elizabeth will make her debut. Despite our best efforts, she's insistent on making her entry into the world bottom first so we scheduled the delivery for next Wednesday. We are very excited and can't wait to meet, snuggle, and love her!
Thankfully, only weekends and auspicious dates (there were several in July) carry a 30% surcharge at the hospital. And my doctor reassured me that there wouldn't be any surcharges from his end for scheduling it. The surcharge is to discourage locals from choosing elective c-sections solely to have their child on a "lucky"day. Why someone would voluntarily be butchered if they didn't need to be is beyond me!
But I think that 21-7-10 or 7-21-10 is the luckiest day in July. Presently, we are family of three and Samara is three years old so three must be our lucky number. 7X3=21 and 7+3=10 So, 7-21-10 it is! Elizabeth being born that day is going to bring prosperity and fortune to our family for generations.
But I think that 21-7-10 or 7-21-10 is the luckiest day in July. Presently, we are family of three and Samara is three years old so three must be our lucky number. 7X3=21 and 7+3=10 So, 7-21-10 it is! Elizabeth being born that day is going to bring prosperity and fortune to our family for generations.
I'm sooooo glad you don't have to pay the 30%! I can't wait to see pictures of the cutie!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's so exciting...and lucky :) good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteTime out. Why haven't we seen any darling pics of you!?!?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's coming so soon. That went fast!
I bet it is a relief to have it all scheduled out! Can't wait to see pictures!! =0)
ReplyDeleteJuly 21st is a FABULOUS day. It is also mine and Christian's anniversary. It was a very lucky day for me! Good luck and I cannot wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteVanessa, that's because I need you here to take them!!
ReplyDeleteI like the way you think.
ReplyDeletecome on Lizzie!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday...Wednesday for you. Can't wait to see Lizzie!
ReplyDeleteYea! Such a great math brain you have! Hope everything goes easily and will look forward to reading/seeing all about it! What a sweet family you are growing:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Cheryl! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCheryl, I'm glad everything worked out with scheduling. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. can't wait to see pictures of Lizzie!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to hear the news!! Hoe
ReplyDeleteМОи дорогие Шерил.Бен, и Самарочка!!!
ReplyDeleteя от всей души поздравляю вас с рождением еще одной чудесной дочки!!! счастья вам!!!Люблю вас!!