This cookie alone had improved my quality of life by at least 7%. Not since Deer Valley's double chocolate chip deliticious masterpiece has a cookie affected me so profoundly. If you like girl scout thin mint cookies then you will LOVE these. They are Australian but check your grocery store as it may carry them. Try one. I promise you will thank me.
oh my, i have to agree! these are our favorites! they're like a york pepermint patty married a girl scout thin mint. a match made in chocolate heaven!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried that, but every time I visit Europe, I get Milka chocolate. It's really the only kind I like. I even called the company to ask them to carry it in the US. No luck, but that could be a good thing. :)
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy!!
ReplyDeleteTHese are Jer's FAV! You probably already know this but they are half the price of Cold Storage at Fair Price
ReplyDeleteOh yes! Have you tried them frozen??? Yummay!
ReplyDeleteOh man Cheryl! I was wishing I would have had Jeff bring some back from Singapore when he went back in September. Sooooo yummy!!!
ReplyDelete