The zoo here is amazing. It's a cage-less zoo so the animals are right there. It's the most beautiful one I have ever been too. It's just like being in a tropical rain forest. We only live a 15-20 minute bus ride away and got a year pass so we'll be able to go often. They also have a great playground and big water play area for kids. These are from the birthday trip and another day a couple weeks before. What do you think of Samara's mullet? I think it's a good look for her. I've cut in since then but that part of her hair seems to grow faster than the rest!

Ok so I'll come even if it's just to go to the zoo. It looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! Samara looks absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, Helen is sooo jealous. She loves the zoo - and Samara! She is so adorable waving at the giraffes. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great zoo! I can't believe how big Samara is getting. She's grown so much since Halloween.
ReplyDeleteThe zoo looks great! Thanks again for sending us a link to your blog. It makes it so much easier to picture life in Singapore.
ReplyDeleteThat zoo looks awesome! I can't believe Samara is 2. I am totally diggin' her mullet! She was cute bald and is even cuter with the mullet. Hope you guys are enjoying life over there. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through blogs. Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteHey Cherd, I found your blog through FB! Hope it's ok if I stalk you now! It's so fun to see pics of you guys. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete