Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Warren

We finally got into our condo almost two weeks ago. It is wonderful. We are so much happier here. It's great to get settled and unpack after living out of suitcases and boxes to some degree for the last 8 months. The grounds & pools make you feel like you are in a 5-star resort. Our condo is small but we don't mind at all except the kitchen is like a closet. Here are some pictures of the view. We'll take some more pictures soon and post them to lure you all into coming.

The Warren Country Club


Apartment buildings on our street.

In the distance you can faintly see the mountains in Malaysia.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys finally moved in. The veiw is very pretty. I bet it makes you happier to have a place of your own. You guys are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's beautiful. I'm so glad you finally got moved in. I can't imagine being transitory that long. Happy Birthday to Samara! Those pictures were cute and the zoo looks like so much fun. We haven't been to one since we lived in Texas.

    ReplyDelete