We haven’t had regular internet service since we got here so that’s why it’s been delayed. For now, we aren’t going to make it private but we may in the future so if you can’t get on in the future just shoot us an email and we’ll send you an invite.
Be sure to go back and start at the beginning of the blog—we’ve attempted to post it in chronological order. The first few posts about Singapore have a lot of detail so feel free to skim over it. We started writing and it sort of turned into our record/journal of the first little while here. I guess we’re not really good bloggers. I am more of a blog-stalker than a blogger and Ben is a boy so it’s not exactly acceptable for him to do it. We’ll add more pictures in the future. Our camera has been having issues for months and won’t focus properly so the foreground is often blurred and we haven’t taken too many.
Also, since we are just posting these to get them up and sitting on a very uncomfortable bench, the blog is a little rough so bear with us until we learn the ins and outs of the blogger. I already have a few questions for you experienced bloggers. Can you add more than five pictures to a post? Can you rearrange the order of posts after you’ve posted them?
Mama told me you guys started this. I can't wait to be able to read everything. We miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe how thick Samara's hair has gotten. She will be 2 soon though.
ReplyDeleteWow, that sounds like a great adventure! I can't imagine what all the staring must be like, I get it here in CT with a towheaded toddler, it must be times 1000 for a redhead in Singapore.
ReplyDeleteYay! A Bikman blog! Nice to keep track of you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys started a blog! I still can't get skype to work on our laptop. The pictures are amazing and I'm so glad you're moving into your condo in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteYay you have a blog!! I'm so stoked that I found ya!! Y'all look fabulous!!! =0)
ReplyDeleteSo I was going back and looking at old comments and post and found the one where you actually told me about your blog. I'm sorry I missed that, I'm such a goof!! ha ha!! =0)
ReplyDelete