Asher's birth announcement. I had to re-do it after the first printing because there were several things that drove me crazy, but I'm happy with the final version.
A couple of my favorite shots from the day. Asher was only 8 days old. He's changed so much already.
My mom happily received her announcement. Sometime after looking at the main picture of Asher (see below), my Mom stated, "Come look at this picture of your Dad. I think Asher looks just like him. Just imagine your Dad with a little bit of red hair or Asher with black hair like Dad had."
Well...I'm not sure I see the resemblance, but I do think Asher can pull off a pompadour!
So far, Asher has received the nickname "Asher Boy", compliments of his biggest fan, Elizabeth.




Cheryl I'm laughing SOOOO hard of Asher Boy with his toupee !!!!! That is a really cool photo of your dad!! OH Asher boy is a love! That's a fantastic nickname and YES your birth announcement is perfect as can be, a la Cheryl style.
ReplyDeleteLove the announcement! I think it turned out perfectly!
ReplyDeleteI love it this is too funny
ReplyDeleteI don't know which I like best... the adorable hot air balloon photos and birth announcements or the photoshopped pompadour! Love it! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove, love LOVE the newborn pics! Good job Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin' cute, well then again all of your kids are!!! =0)
ReplyDeleteYou had me giggling! That was awesome. I love loved your announcements. You are so amazing. And Asher is a dream!
ReplyDeleteThe announcements were adorable and that photo of Asher with your dad's hair...HILARIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! Love the pompadour picture! And the ballon with the basket is amazing for a photograph. Love it!
ReplyDelete