Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Asher: One Month Old

At One Month, Asher....
is not a fan of the car seat (except in this photo)

 
 and is smothered adored by his big sisters. 



He stretches and yawns.


He sleeps peacefully and


 seems to enjoy playdates even when getting smacked around.

 He is alert and 

basically perfect in every way. :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty perfect to me!!! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darling! And, he seems really alert for a 1 month old (or maybe I'm just forgetting...hahaha)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Asher is a love bug! Those blocks for his age are awesome.
    He looks very LOVED and ADORED by big sisters, I love the trio photo best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. Can't wait to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... That hat in that last one is sooo stinkin' cute on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His eyes!!!! And I can just imagine Lizzie and Samara being the best big sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single one of these pictures is amazing! And frame-able. I think my house would look like a Asher/Samara/Lizzie shrine if I had these. Just cover all your cool art from Asia and you already have frames... :)

    And the blocks are so cool that have different numbers and time periods. Love it!

    ReplyDelete