Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boy vs. Girl

Our awesome nephew and his parents spent Easter with us.  We all adore them and Samara idolizes her cousin. 

Contrary to the somber looks in this photo, they actually DID like their Easter baskets.

Decorating eggs was mutually enjoyed.

  
They both know how to fake a photo for their 'snap-happy' moms.

Smashing the eggs afterward was a hit with him.

Not so much for her!


3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You captured the moment perfectly! I just realized that we never did get to the egg painting this year! We were going to try to do it over spring break and forgot! I LOVE your posts about your sweet girls. So fun to hear about their adorable personalities that go with their adorable pictures!!! We'll miss you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Lizzie with her basket. Did you fill it with coal??? :) And Samara's note is precious!

    ReplyDelete