Friday, January 21, 2011

You Can Thank My Mother

My sweet and very talented friend, Heather, made these darling dressed for the girls.  She sent them over when Lizzie was born.  I love the dresses.  Both the style and fabric is beautiful!
 I finally got a few pictures of the girls in them.  Lizzie was happy for exactly 3.2 seconds so we unfortunately only got a few.  :(
Check out Heather's blog and Etsy shop.  She is super creative and has so many cool items and gift ideas.  Her prices are really great too!
The girls' favorite part of the dresses are the ribbons--they both loved chewing on them. :) Props to Samara Lou for the great photo.

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! They make the dresses. I love that one of Samara by herself-I love how she's posed in it! And she did a fabulous job on that picture of Lizzie! She comes by it honest though! You are the one who is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures and dresses!!! =0) I still cannot get over how big Samara is, and now little Lizzie is, what looks like, attempting to walk. Ca-razy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete