Hi Cheryl, can you believe it next week on this day we will be flying that "short" route to Singapore!!! Can't believe is so close. I will send an email. But first wanted to stop by your blog and see what those scrumptious adorable little girls are doing!! Such beautiful photographs...I love how you capture the natural skin coloring...true color not all yellow and red. Then there is the never ending supply of crocheted hats...perfect for their cute round faces. What a lovely blog to see on Christmas, especially for all your family so far away. This trip I hope I will be able to meet your family!!! Smiles:
Cheryl, your girls are absolutely beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. I have immediate family living in Shanghai now, and plan to be there this year. I would love to someone see you. xo Di
So sweet!!!!! The last pic of Ben with all of the kids...priceless!!! =0)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Such sweeties!
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl, can you believe it next week on this day we will be flying that "short" route to Singapore!!! Can't believe is so close. I will send an email. But first wanted to stop by your blog and see what those scrumptious adorable little girls are doing!! Such beautiful photographs...I love how you capture the natural skin coloring...true color not all yellow and red. Then there is the never ending supply of crocheted hats...perfect for their cute round faces. What a lovely blog to see on Christmas, especially for all your family so far away. This trip I hope I will be able to meet your family!!! Smiles:
ReplyDeleteCheryl, your girls are absolutely beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. I have immediate family living in Shanghai now, and plan to be there this year. I would love to someone see you. xo Di
ReplyDeleteI meant 'somehow' see you. ha! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAdorable.
ReplyDeleteHope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Kiss the chickadees for this GG.