Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prom 2010

We have the best ward activities committee and always have very unique and fun activities.  Last night, Ben and I attended Prom.
Yea, we are a pretty hot couple.  Ben is sporting a Scottish original just like he did in '96.  I picked up this beauty at the local Salvation Army.  I still can't believe anyone would ever get rid of this gem (or gems). 

Especially with sleeves like this, which can also be used as weapons.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Cheryl...how fun! You guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are so crazy! That dress is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two make me laugh....Benny you got a little less hair than at our grad....You guys look Fab. I love the look on you face. You better not leave that stylin' dress over there...It's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! So Hilarous! The questions is...who is sexier...you or Ben? How come he is showing a little...er...a lot of leg, but you're not? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY HECK! YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!

    They let you pose all sexy like that at a ward party? Ben's showing a bit of leg!

    And your dress! OH MY GOSH! What a gem! What a find. What a night I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Ashley and Daniel were married, he wore a kilt! (Greenville kids) Howard has a kilt. Just a "kilty" family. That PROM looked like a blast out of the past. Such fun. And your dress is totally amazing. You look thin, tiny, and terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is the Cheryl that I know and love! You always make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete