Lizzie turned two months old on Tuesday. We can't believe it's already been two months. We had her wellness visit today. On the way there, a gecko crawled out of her car seat and scared me to death. I do NOT like geckos. She is growing well and we hope she will soon be chubby like Samara was. Poor Lizzie has had troubles with reflux and gassiness. She's quite active and strong. We have to watch her close on the bed. She's already rolled over from her tummy to back and can push herself forward quite far when she is on her tummy. She loves a good snuggle and being in the baby bjorn and moby wrap. That makes using public transportation a little easier. :)
I found this basket on Arab Street right before she was born and had high hopes for the newborn sleeping pictures I'd get of her in it. Since we don't make the kind of babies that stay sleep, I'll have to use it for someone else's photos. Lizzie was happy for the first 90 seconds while I let her suck on the basket.
But when I tried to prop her up on her arms she got angry. And I can't blame her. I'd be mad too if my mom put a wool hat on my head in this weather and made me sit in a basket. Even her crying face is cute...most of the time.
And the best part about month two is the smiles! She is so scrumptious. I'm glad I get to spend my days and nights kissing these sweet little cheeks.

Absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWow, great basket pictures! She is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful and you are as always so talented!!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gosh. Could this baby and these pictures get any cuter!!!! Ah, No.
ReplyDeleteOh my, so precious!! =0) Where has the time gone?! =0)
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes Cheryl, she's a little angel!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I laughing! I love how you guys "don't make the kind of babies that stay asleep!" That is so not funny I mean . . . :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the hat and basket! Babies are so opinionated too! It's like, "Who said you had a choice in the matter? If I want to put a wool hat on you in 100 degree weather, I will because I AM YOUR MOTHER!" :)
Love it.
That hat. I am in love with that hat. Almost as adorable as the child wearing it.
ReplyDeleteditto Emily! I love that "you don't make the kind of babies that sleep"! hee hee
ReplyDeleteshe's absolutely adorable and growing up too fast already. . .like my own! :)
These photos need to be on cards...call Hallmark quickly!! Jsst the most clever pictures ever. These will be amongst her favorites when she is old enough to care and appreciate what her momma can do.
ReplyDeleteTotally amazing how strong she is...our babies were lazy little tykes and non of them walked before they were one year old....I think you have an early walker heading your way!! Especially with that hat on.
So, I think we should just go ahead and arrange a marriage between Lizzie and Riley. She is gorgeous! Plus, that would make you and me sort of related, right? :) You and Ben make some beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, these are some of the cutest baby photos I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe hat is super adorable too.