These are my reward for having to take a passport photo of a baby. It's not easy to get a newborn to look at you straight on with eyes open, ears showing, and hands away from their face! We get to spend the morning at the embassy tomorrow getting the baby US citizenship, a passport, and a social-security number. Then we get to spend the afternoon at the Ministry of Manpower getting Lizzie her Singapore greencard. The joys of reproducing abroad!
Baby stretches are my favorite!!






Awww...so cute! Yes...her stretching is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love baby stretches too-when they stick their little bum out!
ReplyDeleteI love that Lizzie has the little fuzz hair like Samara did too!
Seriously, ADORABLE PICS! What a great passport photo! I remember the day we took Hannah to get her passport from the US Consulate. Good times reproducing abroad! :)
ReplyDeleteThe baby stretch is the cutest!!! I love your photography!! I sure hope you live close by so we can utilize your awesome talent!!! =0)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!! I'm so happy for you guys. What a relief to have a healthy baby--it's stressful especially when you have to leave other kids at home to give birth. I'm glad it all worked out. What an absolute doll. Don't you just love having a newborn around?
ReplyDelete