Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Colors of Heaven

Last night when I was putting Samara to bed, she asked what color heaven was.  I told her I didn't know but that maybe it was all the colors of the rainbow.   Then she asked, "Can you go get a picture of papa's mom so we can see what color heaven is?"

8 comments:

  1. beautiful, beautiful girls. . .and such a sweet question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I bet Samara is the best big Sister! They are so beautiful!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I can say is Oh. My. Gosh. How stinkin' cute is all of that?! Since you have another one now, can I have Samara? Or, since you have Samara, can I have Lizzie?

    (P.S.-my 'secure' word is 'lumpessa' kid you not; i just got back from running, and that isn't very good motivation........)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet! I LOVE this pic of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Congratulations! I have been way behind on my Reader, but I'm glad I didn't miss this gem. Your girls are gorgeous. And smart too. What a sweet thing for Samara to say.

    ReplyDelete