Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Real Haircut

I've trimmed Samara's hair a few times. I'm not very good with scissors and decided she needed a real trim while we were in UT. It still seems to us like she doesn't have much hair but we look at pictures from a year ago and she is finally getting some. Most people with girls tell me we're lucky and that doing hair is one the hardest thing about having a girl.
Photobucket
She was a little nervous at first because the girl in the chair next to us was hysterical. After reassuring her it would not hurt she did quite well and sat still.

Photobucket
Her cute-as-a-button cousin, Kaylie, joined us and got her hair cut as well. The hairdresser gave them pink lollipops afterwards. When I went to get a hair cut the next week Samara told me to be good so I could get a pink lollipop too.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, she looks so cute! I love her expression while she is getting her hair chopped! She is so adorable!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute do! And so is she (but I only tell you that every comment I leave anyway). But she is!!! I'm gritting my teeth & missing her! Give her kisses for me. Emily's still been informing us she wants to fly to Singapore.

    ReplyDelete