Our family adventures through every season
cute. :)
Just when I thought this child and your pictures couldn't get any cuter, you come up with this! How adorable.
How stinkin cute it this!!!
That is one sweet Buddha!
so adorable! my heart afluttered when i saw this! where abouts did you take this?
How cute! I love your pictures. such a cute idea!
Seriously, such a cute pic!
I too want to know where this was taken? What a great group of photos! :)
Okay, I'm on a plane right now to come kidnap her! These are TOO adorable!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY keeps asking me "OK, have you seen that Buddha picture on Cheryl's blog, where Samara has the scarf on her head?! Isn't that the cutest thing?"
so cute. wow! Slow down on the cuteness Samara.
LOVE IT!!! Samara is TOO cute, I seriously can't take it that I can't see her in person! Samara, come to Aunt Susannah!!!
Oh my gosh, Cheryl! What fantastic pictures of your little munchkin! You are so talented and have such a lovely model!
cute. :)
ReplyDeleteJust when I thought this child and your pictures couldn't get any cuter, you come up with this! How adorable.
ReplyDeleteHow stinkin cute it this!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is one sweet Buddha!
ReplyDeleteso adorable! my heart afluttered when i saw this! where abouts did you take this?
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love your pictures. such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, such a cute pic!
ReplyDeleteI too want to know where this was taken? What a great group of photos! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm on a plane right now to come kidnap her! These are TOO adorable!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEVERYBODY keeps asking me "OK, have you seen that Buddha picture on Cheryl's blog, where Samara has the scarf on her head?! Isn't that the cutest thing?"
ReplyDeleteso cute. wow! Slow down on the cuteness Samara.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! Samara is TOO cute, I seriously can't take it that I can't see her in person! Samara, come to Aunt Susannah!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Cheryl! What fantastic pictures of your little munchkin! You are so talented and have such a lovely model!
ReplyDelete